Friday, April 15, 2011

Photo Flashback :)

Today’s photo was taken back in 2007 while in Cancun. Candice, Steve and I had just finished snorkeling. I think this was my favorite day we had there. I got to be the boat captian and drive for a little bit, then everyone else HAD to copy me… We danced on the roof of the boat to a song I can never love… The YMCA…. We even got to ride in a real live yellow submarine where we saw sea turtles!!! Also during that trip I was almost killed in the ocean, and I’m not just kidding. It was super scary but hilarious at the same time. The hotel was fantastic with such great service and a sports bar that featured some of my favorite Yankees!! I could keep going on and on about this trip… But I won’t… Much love to Candice and Steve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment