Friday, April 22, 2011

If only we could be friends….

Last night I was rummaging through a lot of my old books when I got lost looking at all of my old architecture and interior design books. It reminded me of the “creative” life I once had planned for myself. I can’t help but to admire the work of so many amazing artists but one in particular has always stood out to me … The fantastic Frank Lloyd Wright, a man who created so many different building types: offices, churches, schools, skyscrapers, hotels and museums. Not only did he design the exteriors of many of his masterpieces but he also worked on “key” interior pieces.

If I could go back in time I wish I could have hung around Frank Lloyd Wright just to pick his artistic brain!





2 comments:

  1. FLW is one of my favorites too! You should go see his exhibt at the The Met in NYC. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me is to the digging of this creativity.

    ReplyDelete