Thursday, March 3, 2011

who let the crazies out today?

I’m starting my 3rd month at my new job and it’s still super boring! I mostly spend my day reading blogs and surfing the web. How sad is that, I wish I had a million things to get done… But no, I have nothing to do because they don’t want to overwhelm me… Can you please just whelm me a little or something… SHEESH!!

Anywho. So here I am wasting my life away at my desk when some strange man just walks right into my bosses office. Normally this wouldn’t be weird, but my boss is out of town and I’ve never seen this man before. So I go introduce myself to him and welcome him to the office. He just stares at my and asks what I’m doing in Daren’s office… Well listen here buddy, it’s my office too! After explaining AGAIN that I work for Daren he still just stares at me and says nothing. So I kindly ask, can I help you with something? He still would not tell me who he was and continued to look at me like I’m a crazy person. Then one of the other Directors (Don) walks in and welcomes the man and asks what are you doing in Daren’s office… His response was that he was waiting see Don for an interview… What the hell?! This guy is a crazy, please don’t hire him!!!


3 posts in 1 day... That's annoying, sorry friends!


Back to my internet roaming I go!

1 comment:

  1. "What are you doing in his office?? I'm here for an interview!!!!!!!!!"

    :-D

    ReplyDelete