Thursday, March 3, 2011

Missing a friend.......

Yesterday I was driving to my parents house and I decided to go a different route. I drove past your old house and tears immediately filled my eyes. I haven’t thought about you in so long. I had to pull over and contain myself. I can still see us as little kids meeting up to walk our dogs down the street. Or playing basketball after school. Racing each other to finish our math assignments first. Sadly when we hit jr. high our friendship started to fade. By high school it was practically nonexistent other than a smile or wave if and when we passed each other in the hallway. My heart was crushed when I heard the news my freshman year of college. Then I thought about your laugh, I always loved your laugh….. I smiled. I miss you Chris and your laugh!

2 comments:

  1. Are you talking about Chris Hall? I see his mom from time to time and we always talk about him. I was so sad when I heard the news also. Chris was also a good friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I haven't really thought about him in years. So sad, he was a great guy.

    ReplyDelete