Thursday, March 3, 2011

Today's photo

What a fantastic summer this was! I think this picture was taken the summer of 2007 possibly 2008 I don’t remember off the top of my head. Every day was a blast! Amie and J’aime lived down the street from me and we spent almost every single day together. On this particular day we thought it would be great idea to shotgun beers in their front yard in the middle of the day….. We got some strange looks from the neighbors but what did we care?! Then one lady who’s boobs hung down to her knees walked up to us and said “don’t let them judge you, if I can walk around with my nipples out you can drink a beer!” CLASSIC!!! I don’t think any of us knew how to respond, and considering we’re all typically very out spoken, that’s a big deal! We then continued to spend our afternoon taking pictures of each other which turned out to look a lot like engagement photos… Then in typical summer fashion we headed to the Gallivan Center for one of the free concerts. We had a blast, except for the once part where a crazy chick said she was going to slit J’aime’s throat!!! There were some other slightly inappropriate things that happened that night but we blame the booze and I really think us three are the only ones who will ever understand the humor in them! One of my all time favorite summers!

4 comments:

  1. Hotties! That's the holy trinity I met from the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a super fun night! I miss you!!! And if you remember correctly, the crazy lady followed up her murderous threat with a fabulous little quip, "I know where you sleep."

    The scary part was, she really did know where I slept. She had just been in my room and borrowed my favorite shirt which she never returned, mind you, a week prior to the death threat incident.

    Also, I am scarred for life by the nipple lady. I bet she still lives there and still walks around with her nips hanging out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, it had to be '07 or even '06because I was pregnant in 2008.

    You forgot to tell about how you and Amie peed in the parking lot and it came out from under the car to congregate at my feet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha There's a good chance I was referring to the parkinglot when I wrote this part....

    "There were some other slightly inappropriate things that happened that night but we blame the booze and I really think us three are the only ones who will ever understand the humor in them!"


    Oh and I'm going to Denver in a couple of weeks with the crazy... I can ask her to bring your shirt if you'd like?

    ReplyDelete