Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekendzzzzzz

I was one of the thousands of people that attended the Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork this weekend. So much fun, I loved every second of it! An extremely brief explanation is that it’s a fantastic organized riot, celebrating the coming of spring and the triumph of good over evil. Here are some of our pictures..








After I got all cleaned up I went to the RSL vs. LA Galaxy futbol game at Rio Tinto. This was my birthday gift to myself and RSL killed it they played such a strong game. I must say that even though he’s slightly washed up, it was still awesome to see David Beckham play!





Also I forgot to post my pictures from our Pre-St. Patties celebration at Piperdown…





2 comments:

  1. I mean to go to the Festival of Colors every year, and every year something comes up. This year, I was in Long Beach. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooo wanted to go to the Festival of Colors. I had never heard of it until this year. I am definitely going next year!!!

    ReplyDelete