Thursday, January 5, 2012

NYE

Here we are in 2012…. Holy shit does time fly! I don’t know about you but I said goodbye to 2011 in what I think is a proper way. Some friends rent a bar every year and have a “private party” you pay a cover fee to get in and all of the drinks are included (yes I’m drinking again for those of you who don’t know). The location this year wasn’t near downtown and since calling a cab on NYE is nearly impossible almost everyone who attended the party got a room at an extremely cheap motel down the street so we could stumble back safely. When I say cheap I mean they probably rent the rooms by the hour! I had a wonderful time laughing with some of my nearest and dearest friends. Apparently this year it was a theme party, however someone (Adam) didn’t want to dress up so he “conveniently” forgot to tell us about the theme. We danced, we laughed, we drank, we played games, met new friends and caught up with old friends. At the stroke of midnight, balloons fell from the ceiling, the room was filled with cheers, noise makers and confetti, hugs and kisses were free for all. And there it ended, my perfect year! I can only hope that 2012 will bring me as much happiness.

The Boys: Busch and Jefe



The Girls: Chandra aka IBS and Kristi aka Snooki



Snooki and the mr hottie mc hot cowboy (Jason)



Creepy Zach



He got the highest score of the night on the punching game... It came with battle wounds.




Zach and his attempt to look normal...



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments: