Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dating Shmating :)

Last March upon my return from Denver I officially started dating again. It was pretty hit and miss for the first little while but in past few months its almost taken over my life! Luckily for me I’ve met some great guys, unfortunately for me I’ve had to weed them out by meeting some weirdos!

Anyways here’s my best and worst list over the last couple of months. Enjoy!

1.Best first date - A couple of months ago this guy took me to Ruth’s Diner for dinner. There was a long wait so we took a short drive up the canyon to enjoy the scenery. The conversation was really good and we had a lot in common. After dinner he took me up the avenues to a little bakery for hot chocolate. It was such a simple date but it was so nice to go out with someone who actually planned something more than grabbing a beer or coffee!
2.Worst date - Please see my post from September 26, 2011 about Jerry Seinfeld! I’d go into more detail but I just don’t feel like reliving the horror right now!
3.Best compliment – “You have a beautiful mind!” I don’t know that I deserve it, but hey I’ll take it haha
4.Worst compliment – “I like your pirate shirt!” really?! BTW I was wearing a dress that looks NOTHING like a pirate, in fact it happens to be a favorite of almost all of my girlfriends!
5.Funniest compliment – please note he was drunk “I’m trying to see past your great boobs and look at your smile.” hahaha
6.Cutest quality – Cheers to the guys that can humble themselves enough on a first date to share some of their flaws.
7.Ugliest quality – A guy who throws his wealth in your face because that’s all he has to offer!
8.Best kiss – I won’t say his name but I’ll call him Mr. Tuesday night he’s a keeper for a while haha
9.Worst kiss – Again I’ll leave his name out but it would be The Greek, let’s just say when a guy tries to peck you for a long time it gets really awkward!

No comments:

Post a Comment