Monday, June 13, 2011

Life is good. I’ve been busy which explains why I haven’t posted anything in a while. I’m still training to run a 5k, I really suck. I’m only up to about 2 miles… But I’m MAKING myself complete one before the summer is over. Then I want to run at least 1 a month while I start training for a 10k. I’m getting ready to move and once that’s out of the way I’ll be able to have more time to dedicate to running and working out in general.

My old roomie Beth visited from Rhode Island over Memorial weekend, we had a blast! I feel like we mushed so much stuff into those four days including: Bee’s game, Hangover 2, Green Pig, Jackaloupe, Lucky 13, D&D’s, Frisbee golf, ReAl game, smores, Tracy Aviary, SLC Library. Red Iguana, Cannella’s, cartoons. BBQ’s and I took her to a wine tasting. It was so much fun, I miss having her here and getting to go on constant adventures.

My older brother Jason just got engaged so I’m preparing to visit Florida early next year. I’m really excited for him and my future sister-in-law Jessica. They seem really happy. I’ve only met her once for about an hour but I hope I get to know her better in the future.

One of my best friends (Ashley) just had her baby, little Cohen. I love him so much and am so excited to have him in my life.

I’ve been going to some parties, farmers markets and stuff. That’s all been a good time.

I can’t really think of all the other crap that’s filled up my life but there you go. Once I get settled in my new little nook in the suburbs I’ll be much more interesting….

No comments:

Post a Comment