Monday, May 23, 2011

I’m pretty sure I’ve officially fallen off my rocker! Last week I found myself in a lot of pain and finally I gave in and took a lortab. Now let me tell you I HATE taking pills, especially ones that make me loopy! So there I was slowly falling into a land of prescribed craziness.

I was half asleep when I started thinking about my old Strawberry Shortcake wall paper from when I was a little girl. I loved that wall paper, I loved it so much that I had to draw (more like scribble) all over it so I could be part of its glory! I also thought about my old Care Bear stuffed animal Lucky. That little buddy went everywhere in the house with me. All of a sudden Strawberry Shortcake was alive a crying, oh no! I asked her what was wrong and she told me how Lucky and his sidekick Champ had hurt her feelings.





I was so distraught over this, why would the Care Bears ever want to hurt little miss shortcakes feelings?! I couldn’t figure it out. But I sure did call my friend and tell him all about it for about 30 minutes. Followed by me lecturing him on life…. I’m pretty sure I was asleep during a lot of the conversation as I really don’t remember most of it, but I looked at my call log and we talked for nearly 2 hours!

A couple of days later I was again in need of medication. Although I was really dreading taking it, I NEVER take pain killers especially not twice in one week! No joke, I won’t even take ibuprofen when I get a headache. I sucked it up and took another lortab. This time I was again visited by Care Bears in my dreamland. This time however, they were not making anyone cry. They were simply doing the Care Bear stare out of my front window, I’m not really sure why though.

Luckily my back is feeling much better so I don’t think I’ll being seeing those little buggers anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment