Saturday, June 6, 2009

So I’ve realized that I suck at this whole blogging thing! So I’ve decided to make it a goal of mine to update this thing at least once a week. I still consider myself to be completely blogspot retarded….. After all this time I still haven’t figured out how to put a sidebar on my page with my list of friends along with a few other things. I don’t really care though.
A lot of fun things have happened since my last update. I might even write about them in detail at some point. Today however my plan is to just post a simple list of some of my favorite things that I’ve done since last summer.
1. Trevor (one of my best buds) is a dad to the cutest little girl in the world. I love baby Olyvia.
2. I got tickets to see Flight of the Conchords about 10 minutes before the show and laughed my face off for days.
3. Saw my first live Lakers game!
4. Mended some broken friendships
5. Cheered for my dear friend Mountain Man Kevin as he finished his first marathon.
6. Met Vanilla Ice!!! That’s right I really did meet him and he was really cool.
7. Went to the Vanilla Ice and Mc Hammer concert.
8. Shot a gun for the first time. My friend Brandon made a target with his face on it. I think it motivated me to shoot extra good.
9. Played a sweet April Fools Day trick on my office mates.
10. Had my season tickets to the UofU football games.
11. Bought an Octabong – 8 person beer bong. It’s AMAZING!!!
12. Met myself 15 years from now.
13. Sang Boyz To Men in the back of a cab at the top of my lungs with 3 of my friends and the driver.
14. Met and hung out with P.O.S. 2 times (he’s a hip hop artist)
15. Saw No Doubt in concert, I love them!
16. Attended some killer Halloween parties.
17. Bought a new car.
18. Karaoke, lots of terrible karaoke!
19. Met a George Bush look alike.
20. Fell asleep in my friends front yard and didn’t wake up when the sprinklers turned on.
21. Ate 711 nachos at 2am in the middle of liberty park.
22. Saw Hoobastank in concert.
23. Went to Denver.
24. Has been given the nickname Smurffette
25. Attended the annual O’Focker St. Patties celebration.
26. Went to a sweet murder mystery party
27. Was at the democratic party when Obama won the election.
28. Was inducted into the University of Utah Football Hall of Fame (okay not really but some drunk guy said I should be in there)
29. Is currently in training to become the next dancing, crazy lady at the Utah football games.
30. Broke into the liberty park swimming pool in the middle of the night of a swim.
Well that’s all I can think of right at this second. It’s been a good time.

2 comments:

  1. my life sounds so boring to all of this!! man these things remind me of the good old days!! I love you kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to see your update.I feel a little responsible for it;)(at least thats what i'm going to tell myself!) You sound like you are having a BLAST living life to your fullest! I love the blog idea I might have to try it,i'm sure it wont be as interesting as yours is! You've always been a fun spirit to be around! Keep up the good bloging! Oh & if you are intersted I can help you set up your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete