Sunday, June 21, 2009

Did that really just happen?!

So I was out on the town Friday night celebrating because my buddy James Davis just finished his third year of medical school. We were at Popular with all of his medical buddies and a few other people. Going into the night I only knew James and his girlfriend but everyone else was super cool and laid back. At one point I was sitting with 4 guys and 2 girls, we were all just talking and laughing having a dandy time. Then it happened.... Some man in full camouflage came walking up to us and started confessing his love to me. At first I thought he was drunk and just kidding around, but no he was completely serious. He was sober and went on and on and on for about 30 minutes. At one point he even got on his knee and kissed my foot (without my permission). It got to the point that I was holding my laughter back. I know I should have just been flattered and I was..... slightly, but I was also freaked out. I'm not the most emotional person so I can't really handle things like this especially when I'm with a bunch of people I barely even know. It was horrible!!!! HORRIBLE!!! And of course James just sat back and laughed the entire time. This guy asked if he could fly me to Texas and take me on a date and kept telling me how he could offer me the world. Can you say freak?!! Anyhow it was funny and humiliating all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment