Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So yesterday morning I had the glorious song “For What it’s Worth” by Buffalo Springfield in my head. I came up with an awesome idea that if I listened to the song all the through and posted about it on good ole facebook that I would stop singing it. So I decided to give it a shot. I listened to it and it brought oh so much happiness to my little heart. Then my FB status was posted “There’s something happening here, what it is ain’t exactly clear. There’s a man with a gun over there, telling me I got to beware…..” whala it worked! The song was no longer on replay in my mind. So I went on with my day as usual.

Then about 11:00pm I got a call from my mother. Who asked me if I was okay…. Out of confusion I said of course I am why? Her response was “well I was on facebook this morning and I saw your post so I was worried.” Being that I was half asleep I had no clue what she was talking about so I asked “what post?” her response “something about a man in the corner with a gun. Are you okay what happened?”

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I’m glad that my mom was so concerned about my safety that she waited over 13 hours to ask if I was okay from what she thought was an attack! My mom is the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment