Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Back to Cali!

A couple of weeks ago I went on a quick trip to Orange County for work. I had to be at the airport super early to catch my flight but at least I got to watch the sunrise over the mountains.



Upon my arrival I had a few hours to myself so of course I took a drive down to my favorite spot in Laguna Beach. I took a nice relaxing walk down the beach and enjoyed listening to the ocean, watching the waves rush in and the paddle boarders always make me smile. I did a little shopping, went to some art galleries and grabbed some lunch and a great local café.







Then it was all business: Meetings, meetings, meetings and guess what?! More meetings! But after the meetings we had a wonderful fun filled dinner at my new favorite restaurant ever, Javier’s at the Irvine Spectrum, if you are ever in Irvine you MUST go there and order the Cabo Azul – best meal of my life! We walked around saw a beautiful sunset. The next day was more meetings and a flight home. It was great to see my co-workers and I learned a ton of new things, I can’t wait for my next meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment