Wednesday, March 6, 2013

JAMMIN!!



Well hello little lovies in blog land! I thought I’d give you a treat today. I’ve been an ass kicking fat kid lately (have you seen Run Ronnie Run? No? Then you wouldn’t understand that) and working my tush off at the gym. So I thought I’d share some of my favorite tunes jam to while I work it out. Don’t judge me for my poor taste in music and I won’t (this is not a promise) judge yours! Let me just say that a lot of this is music I wouldn’t listen to when I’m not working out, but these all have high energy beats! Also there are a lot of repeated artists, that’s a hint that it’s good stuff.  So add some of these to your playlist and hit shuffle! Oh and feel free to leave me more ideas!


Almost anything by DJ Girl Talk - I have so much of this that I didn't bother listing every track. 
Ghosts ‘n’ Stuff – Deadmaus5 (Nero Remix)
Promises – Skrillex & Nero
Feel So Close – Calvin Harris (Nero Remix)
No Love – Hooray for Earth
True Lovers – Hooray for Earth
Jesus Walks – Kanye West
Heartless –Kanye West
Stronger – Kanye West
Beat Goes On – Madonna
Good Life – Kanye West
Pressure – Lupe Fiasco feat. Jay-Z
Crazy in Love – Beyonce feat. Jay-Z
99 Problems – Jay-Z
Brush Your Shoulders Off – Jay-Z
Can I Get A – Jay-Z
Ni**as in Paris – Jay-Z and Kanye West
Blow – Kesha
Take It Off – Kesha
Starships – Nicki Minaj
Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
Turn Me One – David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj
That’s Not My Name – Ting Tings
Shut Up and Let Me Go – Ting Tings
Fruit Machine – Ting Tings
Circus – Britney Spears
Womanizer – Britney Spears
I’m a Slave For You – Britney Spears
Raiser Your Glass – Pink
So What – Pink (I just love her)
Funhouse – Pink
Push It – Salt-n-Pepa
Whatta Man – Salt-n-Pepa
None of Your Business – Salt-n-Pepa
Stay Gold – The Big Pink
The Best – Tina Turner
Buttons – Pussycat Dolls
Don’t Cha – Pussycat Dolls
Enter Galactic – Kid Cudi
Up Up 7 Away – Kid Cudi
The Beautiful People – Marilyn Manson
Tainted Love – Marilyn Manson
The Dope Show – Marilyn Manson
Take it to Da House – Trick Daddy
Single Ladies – Beyonce
Ring the Alarm – Beyonce
Naughty Girl – Beyonce
Run the World (Girls) – Beyonce
SexyBack – Justin Timberlake
Rock Your Body – Justin Timberlake
Wait a Minute – Pussycat Dolls
The Way I Are – Timbaland
Promiscuous – Nelly Furtado
Disturbia – Rihanna
Don’t Stop the Music – Rihanna
Rockstar 101 – Rihanna
S&M – Rihanna
The Show Goes On – Lupe Fiasco
Go Go Gadget Flow – Lupe Fiasco (MY FAVORITE WORK OUT SONG)
Just Dance – Lady Gaga
The Edge of Glory – Lady Gaga
Wanksta – 50 Cent
In Da Club – 50 cent
We Are Young – Fun.
Disparate Youth – Santigold
Nightcall – Kavinsky
A Real Hero – College & Electric Youth
Zero Dark Thirty – Aesop Rock
Gucci Gucci – Keayshawn
Lights – Ellie Goulding
Sail – AWOLNATION
I Need A Dollar – Aloe Blacc
Pardon Me – Incubus
Number 1 – Goldfrapp
Right Hand Man – Joan Osborne
Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
Good Feeling – Flo Rida
Back In Time – Pitbull
Lip Gloss – Lil Mama
Satisfaction – Benni Binossa
Bad Girl – Danity Kane
Fergalicious – Fergie
London Bridge – Fergie
Regulate – Warren G
Call Me Up – Chromeo
Can’t Get You Out of My Head – Kylie Minogue
Air War – Crystal Castles
Dirrty – Christina Aguilera
Hindi Sad Diamonds – Nicole Kidman
Scream – Usher
Everytime We Touch – Cascada
The Fighter – Gym Class Heroes
Some Nights – Fun.
Tongue Tied – Grouplove
Madness – Muse
Revenge of the Nerds – KJ-52

No comments:

Post a Comment