Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Year End Review

Well here you have it… My Dirty 30 Bucket List… I didn’t complete all of my items but I had a great year.. Here is my list of completed goals!

1.Read bible/BOM finished the BOM 1/28/2011
2.Post secret - My final challenge I just put it in the mail today.. You’ll never know what my secret is
3.Go on a vacation – I did this a few times: Denver, Oregon, San Fransisco, Jackson Hole, and Orange County







4.Road trip – Jackson Hole, WY 8/5-8/6 – Thanks Britney and Randy for joining me on this adventure!!!







5.Run a 5k – I did it a bunch of times on an elliptical…
6.Go on a hike Tuesday - A few city hikes with Britney. Nature walk at Snow Basin and Little Wildhorse with Kristen. Naked Falls, Washington




7.Camping – Jackson Hole, WY 8/5-8/6 and Moab
8.Volunteer – Tuesday January 25 I helped at the service dinner for a low income housing group
9.Learn to play at least 1 song on the guitar - I took ONE guitar lesson haha
10.Raiders Game – Raiders vs. Chiefs... Raiders LOST!!



11.Buy a new designer purse - My super, hot Calvin Klein purse… LOVE IT
12.Sleep under the stars – Moab October 2011

13.Golfing – August 2011, FedEx Customer Appreciation Day
14.Frisbee Golf – Friday May 27th with Beth and Adam I super sucked!
15.Take Yoga classes – Wednesday 2/23
16.Take a class – Bikram Yoga with Christy Boyer, best visiting teaching activity ever!
17.Buy new designer heels – I may have bought a few...
18.Ride a bike – I did it for about 30 seconds…. Then I tipped over… It’s a work in progress
19.Watch a meteor shower attempted in April… No dice!
20.Float down a river – Jackson Hole, WY 8/5-8/6



21.Go to Yellowstone - Jackson Hole, WY 8/5-8/6
22.Charity – monthly donations to United Way
23.Catch a fish – Jackson Hole, WY 8/6 a 14” cutthroat on the Snake River



24.Live on my own – Since December 2011




25.Moab/goblin valley May 7th day trip to Goblin Valley Little Wildhorse and Bell Canyons. October 22-23rd MOAB!




26. Drive the Pacific Coast Highway - a few times!

I guess I should start a list for the next year and a bigger list for the next decade of my life! Thanks for everyone who joined me on my adventures this year!

1 comment:

  1. ok that is just awesome! I think you may have had one of the best years ever! Thanks for sharing that. I hope your birthday was wonderful and that the thirties are good to you! {I have a few months you old crow!;)}
    Can't wait to see all you new fun adventures!

    ReplyDelete